Saturday, December 31, 2011

Out with the old...in with the new...Goodbye 2011...Hello 2012!!!

I can't believe that another year is about to end. However, I am excited about all that 2012 will bring. I truly believe that it will be a positive year. My mother always told me that the even years were often better than the odd years. I hope that's true!
Some highlights for the Walkers in 2011:
Nya turned 3!
We left Baltimore!!!! (Kwesi just agreed that that was huge.)
We went to the beach alot over the summer.
Kwesi and I celebrated 6 years of marriage in July!
Chuchu survived a major health crisis.
I went from teaching 2nd grade to 4th grade.
Nya started preschool at Mount Jezreel.

In 2012 we look forward to:
Nya turning 4!
Celebrating our 7th wedding anniversary.
The bank just accepted the 2nd offer on our house. We are hoping for a smooth settlement.
We are grateful to my inlaws for letting us move in with them during this transition time for us. However, we are really looking forward to moving back into our own place within the next few months.
Taking the classes that we need to advance our careers.
Going to the beach alot!
Healthier lifestyles
Finding a church home
More fishing for Kwesi
I hope to add to this list...

Happy New Year!!! We hope to have a blessed year and wish the same for all!

No comments:

Post a Comment