Monday, January 16, 2012

Nya Loves Music...Cotton Candy...and the Kindle Fire...


I have found that JCPenney offers some of the best options for toys for Nya. They always have great prices and I can find things that I don't find other places. Nya is loving music and singing right now, so the mini guitar and drum set from JCP has been perfect! She keeps trying to make up her own songs.


The Wegmans sparkling water bottle has also turned into a drum.


I thought the cotton candy maker would be a great gift for Mani, but Daddy seems to love making it for Nya...it is a mess...


I love my Kindle Fire. The biggest issue I have with it is keeping Nya's hands off of it! There are some really great apps and IstoryBooks provides a wonderful reading experience for Nya. Nya reads/listens to a couple books every night before bed:

1 comment: