Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Bliss...via Wegmans....

So I am loving the fact that there is a Wegmans about 10 minutes from the house.  They have so many delicious pre-packaged meals, fresh produce, a huge selection of organic items, and just alot of other fun stuff.  Over the weekend, something new that I came across in the store was the Orange Pomegranate Martini Coctail mix (http://www.wegmans.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?langId=-1&storeId=10052&catalogId=10002&productId=656019).  Sunday evening I whipped up a batch mixed with a tropical vodka and it was amazing!  Even my father-in-law, who rarely indulges in adult beverages, enjoyed sipping on one!  It was nice to just have some quiet time to sit back, enjoy my beverage, and read one of the latest books from one of my favorite authors, Elin Hilderbrand. 

1 comment:

  1. Ok so you know you will have to make some when we come down!

    ReplyDelete