Sunday, October 9, 2011

A Beautiful, Productive, Stay-at-Home Kind of Day...

Today is another beautiful day in Maryland!  We are so thankful.  I am feeling much better today.  Nya is about the same but you wouldn't know she was sick considering her activity level.  Busy as ever!  I am taking advantage of today to get us ready for the week.  I woke up early to make Nya a tutu.  For a first attempt, I don't think it turned out half bad!  She loves it.



  I am definitely going to make more in the future.  It is quick and fun to do!
















With all the apples we picked out yesterday, I made an apple crisp.



I am really enjoying this blogging thing.  It makes me want to invest in a better camera so that I can take better pics.  Any suggestions for cameras I should consider?

1 comment: