Friday, October 14, 2011

It's The Weekend!

Yay!  The weekend has finally arrived!  The weeks have been flying by but this week felt particularly long and I only worked four days.  Nya was sick on Monday so I took her to the doctor's.  She was wheezing but received a breathing treatment and is doing much better now.  Thank goodness!

Yesterday I received an email from the Anderson Cooper show.  They gave me three tickets to a taping of the show in NYC on 11/4.  Exciting!  The hubby and sis are going with me.  It should be fun.  We are trying to arrange our travel plans now.  Thanks to Mom and Pops for offering to look after Nya.  She will love the time with Grammie and PapPap.

I learned something interesting today.  You have heard of wine in a box before, right?  I personally can't stand it.  The interesting thing is that there are also mixed drinks in a box.  Crazy!  Kwesi and I love our mojitos and he went to buy some mix this evening.  He came back with a Mojito in a Box by Cruzan...



















It was OK.  Not great and we agreed that we probably would not purchase it again, but it was something different to try. 

Tomorrow Kwesi is going fishing for the first time in months.




 I hope he enjoys his time and I have to figure out what me and the little one will get into...


Oh and did any of you hear about the ghetto fight at the Walmart near where we used to live in Baltimore:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/44828381/ns/us_news-life/#.TpC4z0-Ewcx

Another thing that confirmed why we got the hell out of there last spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment