Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Loved ones...

I was really saddened about the news that the body of little William McQuain was found today:  http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20121985-504083.html.
I have been following this story and was holding out hope for the slim chances that he would be found alive.  As a mother and a teacher, I am sickened when I hear about people murdering innocent children.  It's just despicable.  Women-we must always be careful about who we allow into our children's lives.  They count on us to keep them as safe as possible.  May this little boy and his mother rest in peace together...

This event makes me take the time to reflect on the importance of family and loved ones.  It's OK to let our loved ones know how much they mean to us.  It's OK to hold them tight and keep them close.  Life is short and we need to enjoy every moment that we have with one another.

To my babygirl, Nya-I love you so much.  I am in love with you!  You are my best girl.


To my hubby, Kwesi-Thank you for being by my side.  We have had our good times and tough times.  Love you, Stinks!  I can't believe this day took place six and a half years ago!
To my mom and dad-I love you both so much!  Thank you for always being there for me.  Thank you for showing me what it means to build a strong family.  What a blessing that you are getting ready to celebrate 40 years of marriage!

Sis-You are the best sister and best friend a girl could ever ask for!  Love you!













Much love to the rest of our extended Hutcherson, Boyd, and Walker family and friends.  Love you all!!!

And I can't forget about our baby girl, Chuchu.  She is doing so great!  2 weeks after surgery and she is amazing!
Be sure to hold someone you love close tonight.  Tell them you love them every day.  Love you!

1 comment:

  1. This is too special. Made my eyes water with Joy! Thank you sweetie! Love, Pop

    ReplyDelete