Monday, October 31, 2011

Winding October Down...

It's Halloween-the last day of October.  These months are flying!  As a child my father told me that time would move faster as I got older.  He definitely knew what he was talking about!

Trick-or-Treating with Nya was definitely a success!  We went to Bowie Town Center and it was absolutely perfect for her!  It started at 5 PM.  By 6, Nya was tired and admitted that she was ready to go! 

Nya picked out this dragon costume from TJMaxx.  Great deal for $20!



Scary dragon...



















On our way out the door...Nya helped me carve the pumpkins today.  Next year I am definitely buying one of those pumpkin carving kits!


Our first store was Bed, Bath, and Beyond.  At first Nya was afraid to ask the masked man for candy.
Nya told me that this was the best Halloween ever (not that she clearly remembers any of the other years)!


Checkin' out her goodies...




Nya was determined to fill up her basket.  By the time it was filled a little more than halfway she was ready to leave.  It was a long day for her!


Nya wanted to help light the candles.  That wasn't happening so I let her hold the lighter.  It has a safety lock so she wasn't able to ignite the flame.


I can't believe that this is the fourth year that my baby has celebrated Halloween!  Each year is more fun because she is growing up and able to experience it more.


HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment